I can't believe its already time for the girls to start school! Jaicee is in 3rd grade and Kenedi in 5th. I think I get more nervous than they do. I couldn't sleep last night, had wierd school related dreams and my stomach hurt!
Ooohh, I hate those pre-school feelings...I just had a few butterflies in my stomache when I was at the store and saw all the school supplies for sale. But the girls are so excited to go to school.
2 comments:
What?! Do they have year round school where you are or whatever they call it? On and off throughout the year? Funny that you were nervous.
Ooohh, I hate those pre-school feelings...I just had a few butterflies in my stomache when I was at the store and saw all the school supplies for sale. But the girls are so excited to go to school.
Post a Comment