I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

summer fun

We took a road trip on the way to the Rentz unofficial reunion in Park City. We had the pleasure of Connor accompying us. This is the final destination, the house in Park City. We borrowed the hannah montana wigs during the family war. We may have played Charlie's Angels in honor of Farrah . I forgot my camera so I stole some of Sheri's photos. We bought a cheap digital and took some photos along the way.

The kids were upstairs shooting at us.....

Family bike ride. Darin's step brother Steve hooked us up with some fabulouse bikes. We rode the ski lift up to the top of the mountain and "rode" down. (or rather walked the bike, fell, tumbled) It was an adventure. My wounds are healing nicely!

Hannah montana production starring Kenedi, Jaicee and their cousin Kelly.


Kenedi had her birthday there and had quite the party!!!




River rafting in Moab on the way there. The girls loved it so much they wanted to go rafting all day instead our half day trip.



Arches national park is my new favorite place. We hiked around in the 90 plus weather.









3 comments:

swtelford said...

Looks like you had quite the adventure!!

angela said...

Isn't Utah beautiful?! To quote someone I once heard say, "God had fun while making Utah."

The Gearharts said...

Looks like so much fun I am sorry I missed it.