So fun! I am so lad school is almost over. WE ALL NEED A BREAK! Carnivals are great! Hey, great song on the playlist. I LOVE KRIS ALLEN! He was my pick and he won!
Glad you got on the bungee trampoline. We never did. Tell the girls "thank you" for being so nice to Lexi and trying to go on rides with her. I thought they were so sweet. She was being a royal pain that day. Oh well, you can't win em all!
3 comments:
So fun! I am so lad school is almost over. WE ALL NEED A BREAK! Carnivals are great! Hey, great song on the playlist. I LOVE KRIS ALLEN! He was my pick and he won!
Pretty fancy for a school carnival. (Thanks for inviting Syd...) Where are the pics of Jaicee's injury?
Glad you got on the bungee trampoline. We never did. Tell the girls "thank you" for being so nice to Lexi and trying to go on rides with her. I thought they were so sweet. She was being a royal pain that day. Oh well, you can't win em all!
Post a Comment