I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's gone to the birds!

I've been planning Kenedi's new room ever since I went to Utah with my sister months ago. I have been waiting until her birthday to surprise her. I think she likes it. The cat loves to hang out in her room now as well!
















4 comments:

Meredith Salisbury said...

I love it. You are such a cute mom! How fun to surprise her.

Leticia said...

I LOVE this idea.!!!
OK...can you give me some info. on it...
WHERE did you find the cute bedding, and accessories...
I LOVE the ideas...
Myh girls rooms need makeovers and badly!!!
Thanks Lisa...
HOW fun!

Leticia said...

Oh..drop me a line with the info if you have time..
WHITE walls no more...
HA ha!!!
thebeckbunch62 1@msn.com
DID you make her bedding...
Paint colors...
WHERE did you find all the decor...
I am ready to throw my hands in the air with the girls rooms...I just want to borrow ideas...
my creative juices are experiencing a drought@@!!
:)

Sharp Family said...

Very Cute!! I love it!!