I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve 80's party

Ya gotta luv the 80's! We had such a good time listening to 80's music, looking at yearbooks and of course it wouldn't be a party without round the world ping pong.
girls just wanna have fun!

Jamin was sporting some sweet white velcro tennies that unfortunately you can't see.
Love the hair Stacie.

Amy and Scott looking good. Nice eyeliner!


Yes that is Darin with that mop of hair.


Paul enjoying Pac Man in his monogrammed silky Reebok sweatsuit!



6 comments:

swtelford said...

Like, everyone looks super sweet. Pac man was a nice touch!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Wow so fun! All I could say when I saw Darin was Miami Vice or bust baby!.Gotta show Jim:)))) Great party idea Happy New Year

Melissa said...

Hi Lisa! It's Melissa Hoyal. I found your blog via Liana Wilson's blog. Looks like you are all doing well! I cannot believe how big your girls are!
What a fun 80s party. I love theme parties especially when everyone really gets into it! Happy New Year!

The Gearharts said...

Nice, I hope Darin put that wig away after the pary, I know he might be tempted to wear it around town.

Leticia said...

OKAY...How come I wasn't invited????
Love theme parties!!
Robert has a wig Darin can borrow...it is bright orange ...he was George Jetson for Halloween!!!
I was Jane of course..!!
You guys are too funny & cute!!!

Paige said...

I am still laughing! I love Darin's wig and pegged pants!