
My sister and I started making these fun pendants. We have been obsessed with finding all the material and have even had dreams about making them - we were that excited. They use a scrabble tile and scrapbook paper. We have had a lot of fun making them and are endlessly searching for cute scrapbook paper. We are selling them- just in time for Christmas. They are $15 for a silver chain and pendant. Each additional pendant is $5. If you want the pendant only they are $7. Please contact me if interested.


8 comments:
Fabulous!!
Love them!
Soo cute. I want 3 pendants (for me, Madison and Aubrey) Cute idea! Miss you guys. BTW I love your family pic at the top of your blog. You're girls are beautiful!
Hey, I need your email! We went privato and I wanted to send you an invite! www.adammary@gmail.com
Love ya!
So cute! You guys are so creative. I bet it's fun being with your sis and doing these fun things!
I just checked out your photography site, you are really amazing. Why don't we live closer to each other, we would have so much fun hanging out. Love the pendants, I think I want a couple. My email is: amysuehuxy@hotmail.com
Lisa...
I want 2 of the flower kinds silver chain and necklaces for the girls!!!
My email is
TheBeckBunch621@msn.com
Cute for stockings!!!
Thanksm
Leticia :)
Cute...I am going to have to try the header scrapbook thing!!! Love it! Thanks Lisa!!!
Post a Comment