I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Look who showed up unexpectedly at our Halloween festivities! ( Thats really Darin under that mask and Lisa in the red)
The good witch


Every witch needs a black cat at Halloween time.





The bad witch




5 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh my Gosh that is great! Palin and McCain! I wonder how many people did that in other areas? Cute little witched too!

angela said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm going to have to put yours as a link on mine! LOVE the Palin McCain costumes. Great idea. Your two little witches are very cute.

amysue said...

I remember when you worked at sunshine Pizza, fun times!!!!! We need to get together sometime, that would be fun!!!!

The Gearharts said...

Love your Palin pose...it looks dead on.

Leticia said...

So super funny !!! I love your political costumes!!!
Your girls are super adorable and so pretty!!!
What fun posts!!!
I love your pictures!!!
YOu take really good pictures!