I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Camping!!!!!

We went camping for the first time since my childhood. We went to Lake Guernsey in Wyoming. I forgot about outhouses, mosquitoes, sleeping bags, cooking out, and a new twist- screaming frogs all night long!!!! The girls had a blast and have committed us to an annual trip.
The Lake
The tent was quickly put up thanks to some knowledgeable friends that offered their expertise.


Viewing the ruts made by handcarts pulled through to the Oregon trail and traveled on by the Mormon pioneers.

Jumping down sand hill

Kenedi, Reagan and Jaicee enjoying the freezing cold lake!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

HOW fun! THat is a great idea! WHo did you guys go with?? Who brought the boat..??
What fun traditions! OH...What kind of tent...I have been looking for one for about 2 years...Thanks! YOUR girls are getting so big!!
Did Kenedi get her braces off..????