Wow, she is growing! I love the flower clip too! They are my favorite! Hey, We are so looking forward to our trip in Feb!!! Thanks for letting is know about it and the invite!
I think you're girls are getting to big too fast. Before you know if you're going to be chasing boys out of the house!
She is beautiful. I love the "still" pictures of her.
What cute pictures of Kenedi, she is getting old,its kind of sad!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, she is growing! I love the flower clip too! They are my favorite! Hey, We are so looking forward to our trip in Feb!!! Thanks for letting is know about it and the invite!
I think you're girls are getting to big too fast. Before you know if you're going to be chasing boys out of the house!
She is beautiful. I love the "still" pictures of her.
What cute pictures of Kenedi, she is getting old,its kind of sad!!
Post a Comment