My friend discovered a nest on my front door wreath. A bird flew from it as she was leaving and she discovered this. She knew to look because it happened to her before. Can't wait to see the baby birds!!
Fun! Just don't think about the mess it's going to create when they hatch. There were birds that would nest in the drier vent that goes outside in our last house. They came back every year. You could hear the babies chirp when I'd run the drier.
I just found the same thing in my fake tree by my door. I am always afraid to go out the front in fear of scarying the bird. She hasn't been around for the past day or so, I hope my kids didn't touch an egg or something. There are 4 eggs. Keep us posted.
4 comments:
Aaahhhh!!!
How cute!!
Can't wait to see the birds when they hatch!!!! I bet the girls are excited to have a little nest so close by!!!
Fun! Just don't think about the mess it's going to create when they hatch. There were birds that would nest in the drier vent that goes outside in our last house. They came back every year. You could hear the babies chirp when I'd run the drier.
I just found the same thing in my fake tree by my door. I am always afraid to go out the front in fear of scarying the bird. She hasn't been around for the past day or so, I hope my kids didn't touch an egg or something. There are 4 eggs. Keep us posted.
Cool
Post a Comment