Kenedi is sporting a new accessory these days! She got braces today. She got them on early this morning and had to go to school to take CSAP tests. Poor thing. I hope she was able to concentrate. She looks great.
Ohhh poor thing! I know the pain ahead! No pain no gain right! she will have fun picking the colors of her rubberbands around the braces, I worked as an Ortho assistant for 3 years and that was always the best part for the kids.
3 comments:
Woah...lookin' good!!
Ohhh poor thing! I know the pain ahead! No pain no gain right! she will have fun picking the colors of her rubberbands around the braces, I worked as an Ortho assistant for 3 years and that was always the best part for the kids.
Oh Kenedi...how fun, I was so excited when I got them on...but was way more excited when I actually got them off!!!!
Post a Comment