I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Viva Mexico

We had a super vacation to Playa del Carmen. We met Darin's brother Jay and his sister Sheri and their families. We relaxed at the beach, went snorkeling, visited ruins and ate, ate, ate. Darin even got to live out his dream of swimming with the dolphins. The girls had the time of their lives and we couldn't get them out of the water. They loved hanging out with their cousins, Connor and Hayden. We had a great time thawing out in the sun and now are back to the cold and snow.







4 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Gosh I wich we could have gone! Looks like it was awesome! I have always wanted to swim with the dolphins too, maybe some day, Welcome back!

Brandon Vincent said...

woo hoo! swimming with dolphins?! that's on my bucket list! looks like a great time. holding a giant lizard.. not on my bucket list. hope it was a blast!

angela said...

Oh, that looks so nice right about now when it's 20+ degrees outside and a foot of snow. I agree. Dolphins are so cool! What is it about them that everyone loves?

The AZ Gearharts said...

Saw Sheri's pictures too. It looked like so much fun, and I'm so glad that Darin finally had his dolphin dream come true. Does he still want one in his backyard? Maybe we'll have to try that with you guys in a few years when Rainier is older.