I'm a Mormon.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sisters, sisters




"In all kinds of weather we stick together, we think and we act as one.... ahem!" A song from our favorite Christmas movie White Christmas. I'm lucky to have my sister living so close. She followed me to Hemet, California and I followed her to Colorado. (I think I got the better deal) Your the best, Stacey!






5 comments:

swtelford said...

Ahh, sooo sweet. I'm tearing up.

Brandon Vincent said...

its weird how much you guy really do look a like, and my mom doesn't. Grandma?!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

too cute! How mant years apart are you guys?? And I agree with someones comment on how much you can tell you are sisters!

The Gearharts said...

Ahh, gotta love the sisters.

angela said...

Hi, it's Angela here. Amysue's little sister and Stacey's friend. I decided to blog stalk you today and was so glad to see pictures of you and Stacey. I remember that the two of you liked to sing that classic White Christmas song together. Funny! Great pictures of the two of you.