So I am tired of looking at the smashed car pictures everytime I check my blog, as I'm sure you are too. We did buy a new car exactly the same but black.
I can't seem to remember to take my camera anywhere. Darin and I went to the Maroon 5 concert last night. The girls got to go camping with grandma and grandpa williams in their camper. They went to cherry creek state park and we went up and spent the day. We rented a boat and cruised around the lake. We roasted hotdogs and smore for dinner. We smell like we've been camping.
So I promise pictures next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sooooo fun. I love Maroon 5. We have'nt been to a concert since joch Groban when Mia was 6 mo old. Hope it was fun. Ahhh and nothing better than riding on the lake.
I have two giant mosquito bites from the hot dog/smore/cheesecake :) dinner. I guess I didn't get the "dry" wipes down far enough to my ankles.
You know what they say..."Camping, it's IN-TENTS".
I am so jealous of you! I love that Adam guy (from Maroon 5)...he's hot! I just was telling Adam (the other hot guy that I'm married to ) that I thought he was a cutie...was he in real life? Anyhow, hope you two love birds had fun. Next time...call us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment