I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Estes Park


Look closely.... there's the bear



We made last minute plans to got to Estes Park for the weekend. We invited my Mom and Dad and picked the girls up from school early. There was a scotish festival going on and Darin kept telling guys "nice dress"! We stayed in an old stone house that was quite cozy. We went on some fun hikes and saw lots of elk and even a bear! We had a great time.






3 comments:

Brandon Vincent said...

hahahahahaha! Darin is hilarious! We had a great time with you guys at the reunion. Thanks for the fun.

Willis Family said...

I didn't know you guys were into the games in Estes. I guess some guy in our ward competed in those. Funny! Cool pics. Hey, Darin...heard you shot your first...SEAGULL!!!!!!!! LOL! Awesome!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey guys! Found your blog from Meredith's. Family outing looked fun, love the dress comments, Go Darin! Hey cute kitty, we got one too, Jim also said yes, even with allergies... they are getting better though. So what is your secret to not messing up the leather???? I've got blankets on ours. Till next time, blogging buddies!