Thursday, July 31, 2008
Here we go!
I finally started a family blog! Please stay tuned for our exciting adventures that we look forward to sharing!
Jaicee is in 2nd grade now and loves to swim. She is still taking piano lessons and horseback riding. She is a great reader (although she says she does not like school). She is her own person and has definite opinions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This is DEFINITELY a good start to the Rentz family blog. :) Syd says Kenedi looks cute in her cowgirl outfit. She also likes Jaicee's shirt.
Yipee!!! I am so happy you guys started a blog! I love the family pictures...you guys are all so photogenic and those girls...BEAUTIFUL!!! We need to get our families together and play! Miss you guys. Hope you're enjoying your school year ;)!
Lisa I have meaning to email you for awhile now. Guess our sisters stay in touch. Your family is super cute. My email address is amysuehuxy@hotmail.com or you can check out my blog. Hope we can keep in touch better.
amysue
Post a Comment